WhatsApp Web Chat For Android & iPhone – WhatsApp web chat is one of the features introduced to the popular instant messaging application WhatsApp. Originally WhatsApp is a mobile phone app, but the WhatsApp web now makes it possible to use WhatsApp on PC or desktop.
At the end of this post, you will learn about WhatsApp web which will show you how to make use of your WhatsApp on computer system and then be able to chat from there.
But before then, it is important to know that you must have WhatsApp downloaded & installed in your mobile phone before you talk about using WhatsApp web chat. The interesting thing is that it works for both Android phones, and iOS (iPhone).
Features Of WhatsApp Web Chat
With WhatsApp web, you can chat with your WhatsApp contacts through your computer system.
You can share all kinds of files including photos, videos, documents etc using whatsApp web.
There is no special data package required for WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp web chat works for both Android and iOS mobile phone devices.
How to Use WhatsApp Web Chat On Computer
1. Open any browser in your computer system
2. And visit web.whatsapp.com
3. Then Open your WhatsApp on your phone and complete the following steps below accordingly;
- For Android phone: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- For BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- For Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
4. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone. And there you go to using the WhatsApp web. Share this post!