Shim Law Scholarship 2018 – Shim Law is a diverse firm made up of talented lawyers from all around the world. According to Shim Law, “We value the diverse individuals that form Canadian culture and would love to have students share Immigration awareness in Canada. Our Scholarship award of $1,000 is to create more attention towards the importance of Immigration in Canada.”
Eligibility For Shim Law Scholarship 2018
In order for students to participate for this scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending a Canadian University or College during 2017-2018 and enrolled in any undergraduate program.
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide their Name, Address, Phone Number and Proof of Enrollment.
- Must provide the creative submission attached to their application email.
Application deadline is June 30, 2018
A winner will be chosen by July 13, 2018.
- Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Get your submission professionally published and receive an award of $1,000!
- Apply by sending your creative submission to [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June 2018
For more information, please see scholarship website
Share this on your social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google plus. Share to help someone win scholarship today. Also share your comments with us, using the comment box below.