How To Delete BeNaughty Account Permanently – Online dating seems like the best trend of the 21st century for young folks to meet each other and have fun. The rush to join an online dating site to find love has sprouted to thousands of online dating websites most of which are not credible. If you created the BeNaughty account, and you think you’ve had enough of it, we are going to guide you on how to Delete BeNaughty Account permanently. A lot of users are complaining about getting the worst online dating experience with BeNaughty.
One of the most annoying features of this online dating website is the never-ending spam emails that sent on to your mail account almost every day. And unsubscribing from the BeNaughty online dating website seems impossible, as even if you unsubscribe to avoid emails from BeNaughty, somehow you will still receive emails from BeNaughty.com.
How To Delete BeNaughty Account Permanently – Stop Email Notifications from BeNaughty
* Login to your BeNaughty account from any web browser.
* After successfully logging in, click on the “My Accounts” option featured in the menu bar at the top.
* Now click on the “Remove Account” button at the bottom of the page that appears.
* To confirm the removal of your account, you will now be asked to enter your login password again.
* You will now be provided with a list of options. From the list, choose the “Remove my profile, contacts and personal information” option.
* Make sure that you do not select or check mark anything else.
* Then click on “Continue”.
* In case you are asked for the reason for delete your account from BeNaughty, just give some reason if you wish to.
* Now, click on the “No Thanks” option to proceed.
* From the page that appears now, enter the Captcha code and then click on “Yes”.
* Lastly, a Thank You message will show up. It means that you have successfully deleted your BeNaughty.com account.
Note: At any later point in time, you wish to reactivate your BeNaughty account, it is simple. You can do the same by logging in again to the website using your old account username and password.