Do you know how to deactivate Facebook account? If you do not know how to would you love to know how? If you would love to then I have got the information that you will need. Deactivating one Facebook account is something that is not just possible but also very easy. But do you know that not all Facebook users know about this?
How to Deactivate Facebook
Some users on the platform may actually think that they don’t have any reason to learn how to deactivate their accounts on Facebook. But this is not true. Deactivating one’s account is a Facebook feature. And what does this feature do? This feature more like puts your account on the social network on flight mode.
I guess you know what I mean by your account being on flight mode when you deactivate it? if you still do not understand this, then you need to continue reading. In the course of this post, I will be explaining to you more on ways to deactivate your Facebook account and what happens to your account on the platform when you deactivate it.
What Happens To Your Facebook Account When You Deactivate It
What happens when you deactivate your Facebook account? This seems to be the question on the lips of everyone who learns of this Facebook feature. Well if you are one of these persons, here it is. When you deactivate your Facebook account, no one else on the Facebook platform sees your profile.
Information like the messages you sent to other users may still be visible. Your friends can also see your name on their friends list and this is only visible to your friends alone and from their friends list. Posts you made on groups alongside comments and your name will still be visible to group admins. You will not be able to use your Facebook account to access oculus products or your oculus information.
If your messenger is still active when you deactivated your Facebook account, you will still be able to chat with friends on messenger. Your profile picture will still be visible on conversations on messenger. Other people can still search for you to send you a message.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
To deactivate your Facebook account;
- On your Facebook newsfeed, click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- From the extended menu page, click settings and privacy.
- On the next page, tap settings and click the general option in the left column.
- Next, click manage your account and select deactivate your account.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your request.
- Tap the menu icon in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings and privacy and then select settings.
- Next, tap personal information and select manage account.
- To the right of the account, tap deactivate, and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the request.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy.
- Select settings and tap personal information.
- Tap manage account and select deactivate next to account and follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s all. Your account will be deactivated successfully. to reactivate your account, login back using your Facebook login details.