Canada Visa Apply | Canada Visa Application – Canada is a country with lots of opportunity and beautiful lives for its citizens and inhabitants, little wonder many people wants to travel to Canada. But whatever is one’s purpose of traveling to Canada, certain criteria and requirements must be met. And this includes among other things, one knowing the right Canada visa type to apply. This goes tell us that there are different types of Canadian visa which we will discuss just right below. And for the purpose of this post, we will look into the general guide for successful Canada visa application.
Canada Visa Application Types – Canada Visa Apply – Canada Visa Application
There are different types of Canada visa which one can apply; the type of visa for Canada one applies depends on one’s purpose of traveling to Canada. And we shall consider the following Canada visa application types simply because of their popularity in demand.
Note: Canadian visa type is not limited to the following visas listed below;
1. Student Visa For Canada
2. Work Visa for Canada
3. Family Visitor Visa for Canada
There are other type of Visa individual can apply which will solely depend on the reason for which such an individual wants to travel to Canada.
Canada Visa Application Requirements – What Documents Are Required?
1. You must have a valid travel document (such as a passport).
2. Two recent passport photos will be required. Ensure these photos meet the requirements.
3. Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
4. You must provide proof that you have enough money for your visit to Canada. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives. You can get more information from the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
5. You may need to include other documents. These documents could be identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live for more information.
1. Proof of acceptance
2. Proof of identity
3. Proof of financial support
4. Letter of explanation
5. TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable
6. Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft
7. Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
8. Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
Other Canada Visa Application Requirements And Guide
Time required to issue visa:
The length of time it takes to finalize applications may be different at different visa offices. You should contact your nearest consulate for more information.
Where do I apply?
Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must apply in your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.
Applicants for Travel Documents (Permanent Residents Abroad)
If you are a permanent resident outside of Canada and you need proof of status so that you can return to Canada, you should apply at the Canadian visa office that serves the country you’re in.
How long is the visa valid for?
Student visas and authorization are valid for the duration of the program of study
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.
Other Important Information:
How do I find out if I can work while studying in Canada?
Foreign students can work in Canada during their studies, and after they graduate. In most cases, you will need to apply for one of the student-related work permits, which are required if you want to work in a co-op/internship placement, off campus, or after graduating from your studies (Post-Graduation Work Permit Program).
Can I still work in Canada even if I don’t apply under a student-related work permit program?
If you are not eligible or do not want to work under a student-related work permit program (such as the Off-Campus Work Permit Program, On-Campus Work Program, Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, or Internship/Co-op Program), you can apply for a work permit to work in Canada during or after your studies under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
How To Apply For Canada Visa Application
1. There are two ways to complete Canadian visa application. You can go to the Canada consulate office in your country to make inquiries and then apply from there.
2. You can also apply for Canada visa application online, where you will have to download and then fill up all the necessary and required information and details which will be reviewed for approval.