Unblocked list of friends in Facebook – Maybe you blocked some of your friends on Facebook intentionally or unintentionally, the good thing about blocking is that you can unblock. So, if you have friends that you blocked on Facebook, you can unblock them whenever you choose. Blocking friends simply means that those friends will not be allowed to see your timeline, send you messages, etc. Most people actually disturb their friends a lot, hence the action: Blocking.
So, if you’ve had a change of heart and you want to unblock those friends you blocked, here’s what to do:
On Your Facebook Application
1. Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page.
2. Scroll down to Account Settings.
3. Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends.
4. On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”.
5. On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”.
On Your Browser
1. Click on .net/assets/ in the top right of your Facebook page.
2. Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”.
3. Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. Click on “View All Blocked Users”.
5. Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
6. On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.