Greece Visa Application Requirements – Depending on the purpose of your travel to Greece, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Greece Schengen Visa, accordingly.
General required documents for a Greece Visa Application:
* Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
* 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
* Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
* Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
* A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
* Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
* Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
* Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece.
* Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece.
Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
Leave approval letter from employer
Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
A copy of your business license
Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
Proof of enrollment
No-objection certificate from school or university
Pension statement of the latest 6 months
Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
*Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.