Facebook Page Help Business – Boost Your Business on Facebook
How can a Facebook page help your business? This is one question people don’t easily find the solution to. There are various ways a Facebook page can help your business. For instance, if you own a business where you sell products, you can create a Facebook page for it and boost your sales.
Facebook Page Help Business
“Facebook Page Help Business” How is it going to boost your sales you might think? Do you know there are over one billion active users on Facebook? Facebook is also currently the fastest means to spread information to a large number of people. After creating a Facebook page for your business, your customers can easily get help or information about your product there. If you want, they could even make orders there.
Also Search –
Open Facebook Account New
Do you have a Facebook account? If no, then you need one. A Facebook account is the main catch here. You would be using that Facebook account to create a business page for your business. Of course, you can create a Facebook page for your business without a Facebook account but it is advisable you use a Facebook account as it would give you access to more features. To create a Facebook account follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Setting Up Facebook for Business
Do you know how to set up your Facebook account for business? If not, then you have a lot to learn from the page. To create a Facebook page for your business, follow the steps indexed bellow;
- Log in to Facebook on your web browser or the Facebook lite app.
- Click “create” on the top navigation menu and select “pages” from the new menu.
- If you use the Facebook lite app, hit the three horizontal lines, scroll down and click “Create Page”.
- Choose the type of page you want to create and click continue.
- When the page loads, add your page name, your page category and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your page set up.
When you are true, you would be logged in to your Facebook business page. That’s the step you need to take if you want to make your Facebook account a business account.