Facebook Online Dating App – Facebook.com Dating – Facebook Dating Site – Facebook Dating is a new and interesting feature developed by Facebook to help users get dates of their platform. It is designed as a feature on the platform and will increase the rate of connectivity on Facebook. This has already been launched in Columbia, Thailand, and Canada.
That means that FB is giving dating sites like Tinder, eHarmony and the rest of them a run for their money. We all know that if there is one thing FB is good at, it’s “ENGAGEMENT”. No other platform does it better than them. And having more people on their platform than any other platform is really a great advantage.
Features of Facebook Online Dating App
Without you worrying Facebook isn’t really in competition with anybody, they are a Social Networking Service and that’s what they do.
The Facebook Dating feature possesses the following;
- No transgender or binary option is allowed.
- Matching takes place as a result of information Facebook has about you.
- Unlocking events for dating (events you are taking part in).
- You get to discuss with your match on Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp instead of swiping.
- Reviewing profile of other users a second time is allowed, Most dating sites don’t allow this.
- It gives you better information about partner.
- Helps you in getting a good partner.
- You have to activate the feature before you can be seen by others who also have.
- You get to decide who sees you (privacy guaranteed).
Facebook wants users to enjoy the experience and still be safe, so there is a limit to the number of persons you can show interest in. You are also allowed to block people on Facebook Dating (They won’t be blocked on the Facebook platform). Expressing your true self is what Facebook wants from users.
Facebook Dating isn’t an app like other dating sites have. It is a feature designing to display in the main Facebook App. Facebook is very interested in people staying on their platform so, having a dating app isn’t an option. So Facebook advice you to get ready because in no time this feature will be global.